More Bloopers Found In Church Bulletins
or Announced in Church Services
- Our youth basketball team is back in action Wednesday at 8 PM in the recreation hall. Come out and watch us kill Christ the King.
- The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community.
- Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say “hell” to someone who doesn’t care much about you.
- Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of Pastor Jack’s sermons.
- The pastor will preach his farewell message after which the choir will sing: “Break Forth Into Joy.”
- Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be “What is Hell?” Come early and listen to our choir practice.
- Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.
- Attend and you will hear an excellent speaker and heave a healthy lunch.
- The church will host an evening of fine dining, superb entertainment and gracious hostility.
- Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM – prayer and medication to follow.
- The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
- This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn sing in the park across from the church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
(See previous post for the initial list)
Do you have a funny story, blooper or announcement similar to the above?
Please share it by leaving comment below (comments are moderated)